Cancellation, Credit Card and Refund Policy
- Reservations made my be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours from the time of booking (unless 10 days or less prior to departure).
- After 48 hours, 50% due to guarantee your reservation (cash, check, credit card). This is non-refundable. If paying by cash or check, your credit card will be kept on file to guarantee your payment until payment is received. Payment in full is due 10 days before your scheduled arrival (cash, check, or credit card on file).
- Payments guarantee your accommodations at our lodge. If you are concerned that you may need to cancel, there are insurance companies that offer policies for recreation trips.
- Bookings made 10 days or less prior to arrival will be charged in full and nonrefundable.
- If you find that you are unable to make your trip and want to rebook for another time, 75% of amount paid may be credited towards your next stay (based on availability).
- All credit card purchases will be assessed the same processing fee we are charged by the credit card processing company. Currently 3.5%.